International Business Panel
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Schedule of Events
5:00 - 6:30 p.m. - International Business Careers Panel Discussion
6:30 - 7:30 p.m. - Networking Reception (Hors d'oeuvres and refreshments served)
Kogod Student Lounge
Kogod School of Business, American University
4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016
Join us for our sixth annual International Business Panel sponsored by the Kogod Center for Career Development and the International Business Club. The event will kick-off with a distinguished panel of alumni and employers. Immediately following the panel, there will be a networking reception which is open to all students, employers, and alumni working or have an interest in international business careers.
- Kent Piper - VP Financial Planning & Analysis, DAI
- Jose Arrieta - Director, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization Department of the Treasury
- Anna Wiinberg - International Business Consultant, Mercuri Urval
- Babak Hafezi - CEO, HafeziCapital International Consulting & Investing
- Amy Anda, Director, Credence Management Solutions, LLC
- Jacqueline Andrieu, Evaluation Analyst, The World Bank
Alumni & Employers
Complimentary parking permits will be provided.
Professional attire (i.e. suit) is required for student admission to the event.
Contact Annie Matanin, Associate Director of Employer Recruitment Services, at (202) 885-1782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.