Kogod is best experienced in-person.
Interact with our admissions officers, students, faculty, and alumni in the classrooms of Washington, DC's first business school. Attend live classes from each of our graduate degree options to determine which program is right for you and your career goals.
This event will focus on the graduate student experience of our on-campus full-time MBA program, our MS Programs in Accounting, Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Real Estate, Sustainability Management, and Taxation, as well as our online programs.
The day will include:
- Meetings with Kogod faculty, staff, students & alumni
- Tours of the Kogod Building and American University's Campus
- Mock classes of our graduate programs
- Information about resources at our Office of Career Engagement
- Alumni Networking reception
Lunch will be provided.
Directions to Campus
Hourly parking is available in the garage under the Katzen Art Center. Campus can be reached by DC Metro rail and bus, or by using the AU Shuttle Bus.
Hotel accommodations and travel stipends will be available to those traveling from outside the DC metropolitan area.