- Additional Positions at AU
- Faculty Research Fellow, CEPR
- Kogod Research Professor
- Faculty Research Member, ECGI
- MSc, Finance and Economics, London School of Economics; Ph.D., Finance, London School of Economics
- Valentina Bruno holds a Ph.D. in Finance from the London School of Economics. Her research interests include macro-finance, global liquidity, corporate governance, and banking. Prior to joining KSB, Prof. Bruno worked at the World Bank in the Financial Sector Strategy and Policy Group and in the International Finance Team (DECPG).
- See Also
- MY NEW PAPER Currency depreciation and emerging market corporate distress
- MY LATEST RESEARCH FEATURED IN THE FT
- AND IN THE ECONOMIST
- For the Media
- To request an interview for a news story, call AU Communications at 202-885-5950 or submit a request.
Area of Expertise
Content is not available at this time.