Graduate Certificate in Real Estate
The Real Estate graduate business certificate is designed for students seeking advancement in the finance field or professional entry into real estate management.
Offered by the Kogod School of Business, this certificate is designed for current managers seeking advancement in the field, or professionals seeking entry into real estate management.
Admission to the Program
Open to students with a bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution with a satisfactory grade point average. Applicants must have at least one year of work experience. Applicants whose first language is not English must have a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- 12 credit hours of approved coursework with grades of B or better. Grades of B- or lower in this certificate program's courses are not accepted toward the fulfillment of certificate requirements, although these grades are included in the calculation of the GPA. Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA in certificate courses in order to be awarded a certificate. Students must complete at least 6 credit hours during each 12 month period. Students must complete the certificate within four years.
Complete 12 credit hours from the following:
- REAL-730 Real Estate Principles and Investment (3) (3)
- REAL-731 Real Property and Asset Management (3) (3)
- REAL-734 Real Estate Development (3) (3)
- REAL-735 Real Estate Transactions and Contracts (3) (3)
- REAL-736 Urban Planning and Sustainability (3) (3)
- REAL-737 Real Estate Finance and Mortgage Markets (3) (3)