Selected Streaming Collections
The AU Library has licensed these titles from California Newsreel, Media Eductaion Foundation, Milestone, SAGE Research Methods Online and Women Make Movies. Streaming video versions are available online through the catalog. Streaming videos are available to current AU students, staff and faculty after online authentication.
Note - We are in the process of migrating these titles to the AU MediaSpace platform. Titles marked "*" are currently not available. AU faculty who want to use any of these titles for class can contact Media Services to have them made top priority.
SAGE Research Methods Online
- How do I choose between different research methods?
- How do I design policy focused research?
- How do I go about engaging young people as researchers?
- How do I research social change?
- How should a real time online interview be incorporated into a research design?
- How should one go about designing a qualitative research project?
- Methodology: Who needs it?
- Quality of research: How do I know if my research findings are any good?
- What factors should someone consider when conducting an online interview in real time?
- What do you mean by the term "ethnography"?
- What has given rise to the interest in mixed methods research today?
- What is conversational interviewing?
- What is latent class analysis?
- What is longitudinal research?
- What is multilevel modelling?
- What is naturally occurring data?
- What is netnography?
- What is participatory research?
- What is secondary analysis of qualitative data?
- What is sensory ethnography?
- What is simulation?
- What is web link mining?
- When should a researcher choose a qualitative approach?
- When should I choose a mixed methods approach?
- When should one consider doing an online interview in real time?
- Why does narrative need rescuing from qualitative research?