AU Library Nature Photo Contest Submission Guidelines:
- Contest is open to all members of the AU community.
- Photograph entries must be the original work of the entrant.
- Photos must be submitted with the dimensions of 4000 x 3000 pixels (at 150 dpi) or greater to ensure a high-quality print.
- Each email submission must include the title, location of the work, and the full name of the photographer.
- By submitting photographs to the contest via email, entrants agree to grant the AU Library permission to print and display photographs. All photographs will be credited to the photographer.
- Entries will be judged by a committee of AU Library staff members (no professional photographers) on creativity, compliance with the theme, originality and overall quality of the image.
- The contest organizers reserve the right to disqualify entries that do not conform to the stated rules and guidelines. By participating in the contest, the entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and it is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that s/he has complied. The determination of the winners will be final and binding in all matters relating to this contest.
- The deadline for all entries to be received is April 13, 2012. Judging will be completed and winners will be announced thereafter.
- Submit photos and associated information as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each entrant may submit no more than three photos.