As summer rolls in, be sure to stay connected with the Library! Here are seven ways to enjoy summer break with the Library!
- Exploring Social Justice Series- This year, our Exploring Social Justice series went virtual! View past lectures online with guest speakers including Kathleen Belew, Jelani Cobb, Dr. Vanessa Gamble, and American University Professor Lily Wong.
- AU History Walk- Learn more about historical locations on campus with our history walk! Virtually visit the Julian Bond Plaza, The Kay Spiritual Center, or the John F. Kennedy speech plaza. Are you planning a safe, socially distanced visit to campus? View the pdf version of our map online.
- A-Z Databases – Find information on various subjects with our A-Z Databases! View databases on different topics plus see previews of potential new subscriptions.
- Archives & Special Collections- Check out some of our archival collections online, including The Patrick Frazier Political and Social Movements Collection, The American University Photograph and Print Collection, and the Bill Gentile Photojournalism Collection.
- Streaming Video Collection- Need something interesting to watch? Stream films and documentaries through our Media Services streaming collection.
- E-Books- Enjoy some summer reading with available titles in our e-book collection online!
- Music Library- The Music Library offers various services for students in the Department of Performing Arts. You can also read staff reviews on items in our collection in our Feature Friday or view our virtual concert series, SoundBites From Home.
Be sure to like and follow us on social media @AULibrary!