Your first point of contact with the University Library.
Visit us in the library lobby.
Technological troubleshooting, including:
- Eaglesecure wireless setup and connectivity
- Printing and scanning
- Portal/Novell login trouble
- Basic software program assistance (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel)
For more advanced assistance, you may be referred to the Office of Information Technology's Walk-In Service
- The Collaborative Workrooms on the first floor are available for reservations by groups. Groups of two or more currently enrolled American University students may reserve a room for up to three hours in a 24-hour period.
- Reservations Must be made at least one hour in advance. If a group is late 15 minutes, or more, the reservation is forfeited.
- The rooms are for academic purposes only, and not to be used for office hours. The rooms are not soundproof--please keep your voices down and be considerate of others.
- Students authorized through the Academic Support Center or Disability Support Services can make same-day reservations for Assistive Technology Workrooms at the Information Desk.
- If you have lost an item please inquire at the Information Desk. Library staff may ask users for their ID card or other identifying information to verify ownership.
- You can also report lost property to Public Safety online
- Please return borrowed technology (laptops, headphones, etc.) to the Information Desk only if the Technology Services Desk has closed for the day.