Library lockers are available to reserve (for semester or daily use) at the circulation desk in the main lobby with a valid AUID. They are conveniently located on the Lower Level, 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors of the library, as well as in the hallway between the Graduate Research Center (GRC) and the SIS building. However, this location is reserved strictly for graduate students.
Reservations & Renewals
Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis at 8:00am on the first Monday of each semester. Due to limited amounts, some lockers (like those outside the GRC) are checked out very quickly-often the same day.
Semester-Use lockers can be held for a full semester. Approximately a week before the keys are due, an email will be sent out with the option for renewal. You are welcome to renew a locker between the Fall and Spring semesters and the Spring and Summer semesters. Lockers must be returned at the end of the Summer semester for processing, cleaning, and maintenance before redistribution for the Fall.
For those who do not obtain a semester locker, or are looking for something more temporary, the library offers daily-use lockers. These are due back the next night before closing and can be renewed three times by phone or in person.
Terms & Conditions
- Personal property may be kept in the locker at my own risk.
- Library books must be checked-out (borrowed) before being kept in the locker.
- Reference books and other in-library use books may not be kept in the locker.
- Foods, liquids, and perishable or hazardous items may not be kept in the locker.
- All materials must be removed from the locker by the date the key is due. Any remaining personal materials will be discarded.
- Any lock other than the one issued by the Library will be removed and discarded.
- A library staff member, in an official capacity, will perform locker inspections regularly to ensure that these conditions are observed.
- You must bring your key in order to access your locker. Library staff will not open your locker for you.
- Any violation of this agreement may result in the emptying of the locker and suspension of locker privileges.
If the key is not returned by the due date, an overdue fine of $1.00 per day, up to $25.00, will be charged. A $5.00 fee will be charged if the tag or key-ring is not returned with the key. If the key tag breaks over the course of the semester please come to the circulation desk for a replacement tag. If the key is lost, a $25.00 fee will be charged for replacement.