icon
icon

Kerwin Hall

Main Campus
Academic Building
Named in honor of AU's 14th President, Neil Kerwin, the Building is located in the northeast corner of the quad across from Ward Circle. The building houses the School of Public Affairs, which held its first class in 1935 following president Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s call for the school to provide education for the burgeoning federal executive workforce. The building houses the largest number of classrooms on campus.
© 2017 American University
History
  • No history available.