Reporters and editors are invited to join a virtual media briefing that will focus on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. American University experts participating in the briefing will discuss a wide range of issues, including U.S. foreign policy, economic sanctions, NATO, European politics, and the impact of the war on domestic U.S. politics and international economies.
March 17, 2022, at 11 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
The media briefing will feature AU experts:
- Capri Cafaro, Executivein-Residence at the School of Public Affairs
- Keith Darden, Associate Professor at the School of International Service
- Robert Hauswald, Associate Professor of Finance at the Kogod School of Business
- Eric Lohr, Professor and Chair of the Dept. of History, College of Arts and Sciences
- Garret Martin, Professorial Lecturer and the CoDirector of SIS’s Transatlantic Policy Center
To join the media briefing, please register:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.