- Conference coordinators will place a temporary hold on rooms for your convenience while you inquire about space availability. After 5 business days without confirmation of the event, our office will release the temporary reservation.
- All spaces require a 4-hour minimum for rental. Your 4-hour period includes time for setup and takedown.
- Although you are welcome to meet before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m., please note that an additional $350 will be charged for each hour before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m.
- A dedicated conference coordinator will be assigned to your event to help guide you through the contract and event planning process.
- Cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than fourteen (14) days prior to the contracted event date. All cancellations must be made in writing to Conference & Guest Services.
Food & Alcohol
- Meeting space is exclusively catered by Avenues Catering. If you are interested in catering for your event, visit the Avenues catering site for more information.
- To serve alcohol at an event, contact your conference coordinator for approval. Alcohol is prohibited in residence halls.
- We do not have a food and beverage minimum for venue rentals.