IMPORTANT: This page will be updated with academic year 2020-2021 information in the future
Only pre-approved students may stay past the date and time residence halls close. No other requests for late departure will be accepted.
- Residence halls close Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 12 p.m.
Pre-Approved Late Departures
- Graduating students
- Confirmed and official participation in graduation ceremony
- Confirmed reservation in AU Summer Housing (Must have a May 12 check-in date)
- Current or Summer Student Employee of Housing & Residence Life or University Conferences and Guest Services
- Employment dates (job or internship)
- Apartment not available due to lease
- Travel or pickup conflicts
- Attending graduation ceremonies
Important Notice for Spring 2019: Due to summer operations and facilities work, many locations across campus cannot have spring residents after Wednesday, May 8 at 12 p.m. under any circumstances. If your spring location falls into these categories, you will be provided additional information about alternative housing. No exceptions can be made for the requirement to move to alternative housing.
If you have any questions, please contact Housing & Residence Life at email@example.com or by calling (202) 885-3370.