The ISSS Office is not open for in-person advising in Fall 2021.
ISSS Virtual Walk In
NEW Virtual Walk ins Hours will be available starting the week of August 30 and continuing throughout the Fall 2021 semester.
WHEN TO JOIN:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
11:00AM to 1:00PM
Virtually through Zoom
*Dates and times may be revised as needed. Please check here for updates.
Students should not come to the ISSS Office in person during this time.
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Sign in on the day of the virtual walk in here. You can begin signing in at 10:45AM. *The sign-in form will remain open until the walk in is full.
2. Immediately after completing the sign in form, you will see a provided Zoom link in the form completion message.
3. Click the Zoom link to join that day's virtual walk in.
4. You will be admitted into the Zoom room and should wait to be assigned an ISSS Advisor for advising. *Advising will be first come, first served.
5. When an ISSS Advisor is available, you will be moved to a breakout room to meet with them one-on-one.
Virtual Walk ins were created to address urgent student questions through quick drop-in advising. Once assigned an ISSS Advisor, the session should last no longer than 10 minutes. If you need a longer advising session, you should schedule a virtual one-on-one appointment through https://isssau.youcanbook.me/.