Office Hours: During the school year: Monday-Friday 9 AM to 9 PM Summer: Monday-Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
Our current schedule for chaplains meetings is to have one plenary at the beginning of the semester, monthly meetings as part of the Interfaith Council meetings, and a social event at the end of the semester.
The schedule for the Fall 2018 semester is as follows:
- Plenary Meeting,
September 12, 2018Cancelled
- Interfaith Council Meetings
- Wednesday, September 5, 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 3, 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 2, 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 5, 1 p.m.
- End of Semester Social, December TBD
Do you know a student going through a difficult time?
The CARE Report form may be used by faculty and staff to share concerns about a particular student with the Office of the Dean of Students. Expressing concern shortly after an issue or incident has occurred can help with early intervention and success.