- Maintain the Constitution and By-Laws of the Residence Hall Association
- Attend all General Assembly meetings
- Be knowledgeable of Roberts Rules and answer any questions related to parliamentary procedure
- Chair the three person council reviewing charges of impeachment
- Serve as the Chair of the Board of Elections for all RHA elections
- Assist the Vice President of Programming in their official duties
- Assist in the planning development and execution of the Founder’s Day Ball
- Assist in the planning, development, and successful completion of RHA programs and events
- Assist the Vice President of Programming in designing and creating innovative advertising for RHA programs
Deputy of Social Media and Advertising
- Work with social media outlets to promote RHA events on campus
- Assist in advertising for RHA sponsored activities
- Keep website relevant and updated.
- The planning and management of all conference trips
- Managing RHA’s relationship with the National Association of College and University Resident Halls, Inc.
- Assisting in the design and creation of regional and national bids.