All users will need to complete this training before they can request event space. Be sure to fill out the form at the end of the video. Requests should be granted within 3 business days.
- Reference numbers save events!
- Get to know your scheduler!
- Schedulers are what make your events work and there are many schedulers for our many spaces. Click the link below to see who schedules the space you requested to ask any event questions. Be sure to be nice, these are people who manage event requests.
If your organization has an event follow these steps to ensure you get the space you need.
- Your student organization must be officially recognized
- Only one member of a student organization may be an approved requestor for a recognized club
- Training can be completed at this link, be sure to complete the form at the end of the video.
- Faculty - The registrar has your back.
- Academic reservations are handled by the registrar, please contact their office
firstname.lastname@example.org if you need space for any of the following
- Credit or non-credit bearing courses, review & study sessions, make-up classes & exams, final examinations, any campus activities directly related to course instruction
- Academic reservations are handled by the registrar, please contact their office email@example.com if you need space for any of the following