Below you'll find the simple steps to applying for an Alternative Break trip. We encourage you to apply as early as possible, as spots fill up quickly!
- Decide which program you want to apply to.
- Create a new profile for online application.
- Verify email address and interest profile information.
- Complete application and short essay questions.
- Apply by midnight of deadline.
- You will be contacted via email by Student Leaders to sign up for an interview.
- You will be notified via email by your Student Leaders within two weeks.
- Please confirm your participation by logging back in to online application site.
All Participants, Leaders, and Faculty Advisors Must Fill Out These Required Forms:
- Consent & Release Form.
- Health Insurance Info Form.
- Alcohol Free Alternative Breaks Agreement Form.
- Likeness Release Form
These need to be filled out by all participants and leaders, including staff/faculty advisors.
How to Submit the Required Forms
Please electronically submit the completed forms with your signature,
a passport copy (international trips only) and
a copy of your health insurance card to the Alternative Breaks information portal.