Network Drive Services
Office of Information Technology provides a private network G drive for faculty, staff and students. Also space on the network Web servers is provided for posting either academic or personal Web pages. Please click on any of the links below to learn more about our service offerings.
- Accessing Your Network Drives Remotely - Learn how to connect to your network drive from the Internet.
- Backing up Your Data FAQ - Learn information about how and why to back up your data.
- Creating a Web page for Faculty and Staff - Utilize the space on the network servers to post your Web site.
- Creating a Web page for Students - Utilize the space on the network servers to post your Web site.
- Connecting to Network Drives Using CIFS for Mac OS-X - Learn how to connect to your AU network drives using CIFS for Mac OS-X.