Wireless Network Configuration for Mac OS X
Eagle-secure Wireless Network Instructions Only
Please refer to the configuration instructions below to take advantage of the eagle-secure wireless network.
Protecting your Connection
Always check for the gold lock or "https" in the address field before transmitting your password or PIN over the network. You can also use AU's VPN service.
Connect to AU's Wireless Network
- Click on the WI FI menu in the menu bar.
- From this menu, make sure the WI FI is set to ON. If not, just select TURN WIFI ON.
- From this same menu, select eagle-secure.
- You will be prompted with an authentication window. Enter your myAU portal USER NAME and PASSWORD in the spaces provided and click JOIN.
- If prompted, click CONTINUE on the following VERIFY CERTIFICATE screen.
- You should now be connected to eagle-secure. To check your connection, open NETWORK from SYSTEM PREFERENCES.
- Click on the WI FI icon and you should see that you are successfully connected to eagle-secure with an IP address beginning with 147.9.
- Close the WI FI status window and open your Web browser to verify you can access the Internet.