Follow the steps below to access Skype for Business on your Mac.
- Download and install the Skype for Business for Mac client.
- Once installed, open Skype for Business from your Applications.
- Log in using your AU e-mail in the format email@example.com, your AU password, and your username.
Skype for Business is available as an App, on both iOS and Android devices, allowing you chat and join meetings on the go, whenever you have an Internet connection.
- Search for Skype for Business via the App Store for your device.
- Install the App.
- When prompted for an email address and password during the installation, use your AU email address (in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
- Open Skype for Business from your Start menu. If you do not have Skype for Business installed, follow our instructions on how to install Microsoft Office.
- Log in with your AU e-mail address in the format email@example.com and your myAU password. You can also choose whether to let Skype sign you in automatically, going forward.
- You should now be logged in to Skype for Business.