Office of Information Technology
4400 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20016-8019
Back to top
- Install security and software updates. Especially Adobe and Java products!
- University issued laptops and computers are configured to automatically receive Microsoft Updates.
- Work with your browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.), to block pop-ups and trackers.
- Help protect your computer from malicious software distributed through ads purchased and placed by criminals.
- Visit help.american.edu and search on Antivirus to learn more about options at American University.
- The AU library is open for tech support Mondays through Fridays 10am - 6pm or call the Help Desk at 202-885-2550.