The online learning courses use either Blackboard or Canvas. The technical specifications needed to participate in an online learning course are listed below. Student identity verification requires you to use your student ID and password in order to access the courses. Your online learning experience may be enhanced with more up-to-date hardware and software. Some courses may have additional hardware and/or software requirements.
- Blackboard Technical Requirements:
- Canvas Technical Requirements:
- Admin access to the computer, with the ability to install required and up-to-date software and hardware
- E-mail account (provided by AU or other)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Anti-virus software
- Verify with program for additional software requirements
- Broadband is recommended. (DSL, Cable Modem, FIOS, etc.)
- Using your AU-sponsored Gmail account is recommended.