- A. Golan and R. Lumsdaine, "On the Construction of Prior Information - An Info-Metrics Approach," Advances in Econometrics 36, forthcoming
- Henderson, H., A. Golan and S. Seabold, "Incorporating Prior Information When True Priors are Unknown: An Information-Theoretic Approach for Increasing Efficiency in Estimation," Economic Letters 127 (2015), 1-5
- Chen, M. and A. Golan, "What May Visualization Processes Optimize?"
- A. Golan and A. Caticha, "An Entropic Framework for Modeling Economies" Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, August 2014
- Information Dynamics in Minds and Machines, February 2014
- On the Foundations and Philosophy of Info-Metrics in Lucture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Proceedings Volume 7318
- A. Golan, "An Entropic Estimator for Linear Inverse Problems" (with Henryk Gzyl)
in Entropy 2012, 14(5), 892-923.
- An Information Theoretic Estimator for the Mixed Discrete Choice Model (with William Greene) Handbook of Empirical Economics and Finance, Edited by Aman Ullah and David E. A. Giles, Chapman and Hall/CRC 2010, Pages 71-86
- A. Golan and H. Gzyl, "A Concentrated, Nonlinear Information-Theoretic Estimator for the Sample Selection Model," Entropy 2010, 12(6), 1569-1580
- Identifying Strategies and Beliefs Without Rationality Assumptions (with James Bono) Link to paper (older version)
- U.S. Navy Promotion and Retention by Race and Sex (with Jeff Perloff and William Greene)
- A. Golan, "Information and Entropy Econometrics—A Review and Synthesis," Foundations and Trends® in Econometrics: Vol. 2: No 1–2, pp 1-145 (A printed and bound version of this article is available at a 50% discount from Now Publishers. This can be obtained by entering the promotional code MC08004 on the order form at now publishers. You will then pay $45/Euro plus postage).
A. Golan and E. Maasoumi, "Information Theoretic and Entropy Methods: An Overiew" (2008)
- A. Golan, "Information and Entropy Econometrics–Volume Overview and Synthesis," Journal of Econometrics (2007).
A. Golan, J. Lane and E. McEntarfe, "The Dynamics of Worker Reallocation within and Across Industries." Economica (2007) 74, 1-20
- X. Wu, J. Perloff and A. Golan, "Effect of Government Policies on Urban and Rural Income Inequality," Review of Income and Wealth (2006) 52, 213-235.
A. Golan, A. Bhati and B. Buyuksahin, "An Information-Theoretic Approach for Image Reconstruction: The Black and White Case" in Bayesian Inference and Maximum Entropy Methods in Science and Engineering: 25th International Workshop (MAXENT 2005), K. Knuth, ed. (2005).
- U.v. Toussaint, A. Golan and V. Dose and, "Maximum Entropy Decomposition of Quadrupole Mass Spectra." Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A 22(2), Mar/Apr 2004, 401-406.
A. Golan and J. M. Perloff, "Superior Forecasts of the U.S. Unemployment Rate Using a Nonparametric Method," Review of Economics and Statistics 88(1), 2004, 433-438.
A. Golan, E. Moretti and J. M. Perloff, "A Small Sample Estimation of the Sample Selection Model," Econometric Reviews 23(1), 2004, 71-91.
- A. Golan and L. Marsh, "An Information Theoretic Approach to Estimating Missing Categorical Dependent Variable Values," American Statistical Association Proceedings (2004).
A. Golan "An Information Theoretic Approach for Estimating Nonlinear Dynamic Models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics (December, 2003) Vol. 7: No. 4.
- A. Golan and H. Gzyl, Priors and Information-Theoretic Estimation, American Statistical Association Proceedings (2003).
A. Golan and H. Gzyl, "A Generalized Maxentropic Inversion Procedure for Noisy data," Applied Mathematics and Computation 127 (2002) 249-260.
- A. Golan, "Information and Entropy Econometrics–Editor’s view," J. Econometrics 107, 1-2 (2002), 1-15.
A. Golan and J. M. Perloff, "Comparison of Maximum Entropy and Higher-Order Entropy Estimators," J. Econometrics 107, 1-2 (2002), 195-211.
A. Golan and D. Volker, "Tomographic Reconstruction from Noisy Data," Bayesian Inference and Maximum Entropy Methods in Science and Engineering: 21st International Workshop (MAXENT 2001), R. Fry, ed. (Am. Inst. Physics, Forthcoming).
A. Golan and D. Volker, "A Generalized Information Theoretical Approach to Tomographic Reconstruction," J. of Physics A: Mathematical and General (2001) 1271-1283.
- A. Golan, "A Simultaneous Estimation and Variable Selection Rule" J. Econometrics (January, 2001), 101:1, 165-193. (Incomplete version)
A. Golan, L. Karp and J. M. Perloff, “Estimating Firms' Mixed Price and Advertising Strategies: Coke and Pepsi," J. Bus. Econ. Stat. (October, 2000), 18: 4, 398-409.
- A. Golan, J. M. Perloff and Z. Shen, "Estimating a Demand System With Non-negativity Constraints: Mexican Meat Demand," Review of Economics and Statistics (2001), 83(3), 541-550.
Golan and S. Vogel, “Estimation of Non-Stationary Social Accounting Matrix Coefficients With Supply-Side Information,” Economic Systems Research (December, 2000), 12:4, 447-471.
M. Crouchane, A. Golan and D. Nickerson, "Estimating and Evaluation of Loan Discrimination--An Informational Approach," J. Housing Research (2000), 11:1, 67-90.
Y. Agnon, A. Golan and M. Shearer, "Nonparametric, Nonlinear, Short-Term Forecasting: Theory and Evidence for Nonlinearities in the Commodity Markets," Econ. Letters 65 (1999) 293-299.
A. Golan, “Maximum Entropy Approach for Estimating Nonlinear Dynamic Models,” Maximum Entropy and Bayesian Methods, W. V. D. Linden and V. Dose, ed. (Kluwer Academic Press, 1999).
A. Golan, E. Moretti and J. Perloff, "A Small-Sample Estimation of the Sample-Selection Model."
A. Golan, E. Moretti and J. Perloff, "An Informational Based Sample-Selection Estimation Model of Agricultural Workers Choice Between Piece-Rate and Hourly Work," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 81 (1999) 735-741.
A. Golan, "Maximum Entropy, Likelihood and Uncertainty: A Comparison," Maximum Entropy and Bayesian Methods, G. Erickson, ed. (Kluwer Academic Press, 1998).
A. Golan, G. G. Judge and J. Perloff, "Estimation and Inference With Censored and Ordered Multinomial Response Data," Journal of Econometrics 79 (1997) 23-51.
- A.Golan, G. G. Judge and D. Miller, "Information Recovery in Simultaneous Equations' Statistical Models," Handbook of Applied Economic Statistics, D. Giles and A. Ullah, eds. (Marcel Dekker, 1998) 365-380.
- A. Golan, G. Judge, and J. Perloff, "A Maximum Entropy Approach to Recovering Information from Multinomial Response Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association 91 (1996) 841-853.
- A. Golan, G. Judge, and L. Karp, "A Maximum Entropy Approach to Estimation and Inference in Dynamic Models or Counting Fish in the Sea Using Maximum Entropy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 20 (1996) 559-582.
- A. Golan, G. Judge, and J. Perloff, "Estimating the Size Distribution of Firms Using Government Summary Statistics," The Journal of Industrial Economics 44 (1996) 69-80.
- A. Golan, G. Judge, and S. Robinson, "Recovering Information from Incomplete or Partial Multisectoral Economic Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics 76 (1994) 541-549.
- A. Golan, "The Discrete Continuous Choice of Economic Modeling or Quantum Economic Chaos," Mathematical Social Sciences 21 (1991) 261-286.