Department of Mathematics and Statistics
I am an applied statistician with a primary focus in biostatistics. My main interest is in applications to occupational and environmental health settings, although I have had the privilege of working with a broad spectrum of researchers from many disciplines. My methodological work has primarily been in smoothing methods for estimating non-linear exposure-response relationships in different contexts, such as survival models and functional linear models.
(1) PhD, Statistics, University of New Mexico
(2) MA, Mathematics, University of New Mexico
(3) BS, Electrical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- On my bike!
- Book Currently Reading
- Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World--and Why Things Are Better Than You Think by Hans Rosling with Ola Rosling and Anna Rosling Rönnlund
- CAS - Math and Statistics
- Don Myers Building - 216
- Contact Info
- For the Media
To request an interview for a
news story, call AU Communications
at 202-885-5950 or submit a request.
- See Also