Department of Mathematics and Statistics
I am an applied statistician with a primary focus in biostatistics. My main interest is in applications to occupational and environmental health settings, although I have had the privilege of working with a broad spectrum of researchers from many disciplines. My methodological work has primarily been in smoothing methods for estimating non-linear exposure-response relationships in different contexts, such as survival models and functional linear models.
(1) Doctor of Philosophy, Statistics, University of New Mexico
(2) Master of Arts, Mathematics, University of New Mexico
(3) Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- On my bike!
- Book Currently Reading
- Carl Sagan's The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
- CAS - Math and Statistics
- Don Myers Building - 216
- Contact Info
- For the Media
To request an interview for a
news story, call AU Communications
at 202-885-5950 or submit a request.
- See Also