World Languages and Cultures
- A native speaker of French, Professor Rodamar's research interests include 16th- and 17th-century French literature, the history of ideas, international studies, and language teaching and methodology. Her publications include articles on Montaigne, including "La Logique de Port-Royal et Montaigne" in Romance Quarterly, and articles on technology and education, and language education assessment and accountability.
DegreesPhD, University of Michigan
- CAS - World Languages and Cultures
- McCabe - 204
- T, Th: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm; Th: 10:10 am- 11:10am
FOR THE MEDIA
To request an interview for a
news story, call AU Communications
at 202-885-5950 or submit a request.
- World Languages & Cultures
- FREN-123 French, Elementary II