Albert has been with AU for eight years. He became a computer professional in 1994. He has a strong information technology background, solid experience in network and desktop hardware and software support, as well as high flexibility and quick reasoning in dealing with complex technical situations. Throughout the past 12 years, he has diligently pursued and expanded his knowledge in the network and technical support fields. Albert is a Dell Certified Technician. His ultimate goals are to provide the best possible support, recommendations, and timely help for his clients in meeting their individual needs.
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
Honors, Awards, and Fellowships
- Multicultural Affairs/International Student & Scholar Services Staff Award for demonstrated commitment and exemplary service to the AU community, 2009.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), 1996
- CompTIA A+ Certification, 1997
- Dell Certified Technician, 2004, 2009
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Windows Vista (MCTS), 2007
- Apple Certified Support Professional, 2008