- BA, Public Communication, American University
- Languages Spoken
- English, Japanese
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- There is truth and beauty to be found practically everywhere on campus.
Filemon joined the American University community in 1993, when he was accepted into a degree program. After acquiring his degree in Public Communication, he joined the Registrar's Office, as an IT Systems Support Coordinator. Filemon was then recruited into AU's IT department as a member of the Help Desk, combining his communications skills with technical knowledge and ability. Since then, he has held several other positions within the IT department, and has over ten years of experience translating customer requests into IT requirements. Filemon now works as an eSupport Analyst for Systems Engineering Services and supports Proofpoint Email Protection, and the Server Patching Team.
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Apple Certified Support Professional, 2008
- Certified LANDesk 8.8 Administrator, 2008
- Microsoft Service Professional: Windows Vista, 2008