- Student Organizations
- Kogod Women In Business Club (KWIB)
- Digital Strategy and Innovation Club
- Internships Currently/Previously Held
- Product Marketing MBA Intern at Stanley Black and Decker
- Book Currently Reading
- Originals by Adam Grant
The 2018-19 Gorman Growth Plan
1) Dive into the world of coding and analytics
Solution: Taking multiple MBA analytics classes spanning R, Tableau, Python, and IT consulting. Self-teaching through Code Academy.
2) Expand original thinking
Solution: Launch new AU Digital Strategy and Innovation Club, centered around hands-on learning, thought leadership, and diverse networking opportunities. Read at least one book outside of scheduled class material per month (e.g., business leadership, innovation and creativity, diversity, etc.) such as Adam Grant's "Originals." Post original thought leadership content on LinkedIn.
3) Hone language and cross-cultural skills
Solution: Broaden written and verbal Spanish skills through Duolingo mobile app for at least 10-20 minutes every day. Practice with classmates, family, and friends on a regular basis.
4) Identify the right company fit for full-time position post-graduation in May 2019
Solution: Target company will be have an insatiable hunger for doing good, original innovation, equality, and diversity. Continue narrowing my focus by conducting informational interviews and discussing progress with trusted mentors. If your organization fits this criteria, and I haven't already connected with you, please reach out!