- BS, Strayer University MA, American University
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- Katzen Arts Center Sculpture Garden.
- Suzanne works as a Technical Trainer in the Office of Information Technology. She teaches a variety of training classes for beginning through advanced levels including Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Commonspot, Adobe, Macromedia and Enterprise-wide applications. Suzanne is also involved in creating and editing software training documentation. With a career of over 20 years in the computer industry, Suzanne enjoys using her work experiences to research solutions to provide timely resolution for specific software and hardware issues requested by the end-user. In addition to teaching the training classes offered through the Office of Information Technology, Suzanne also assists with the Technology Orientation held biweekly in coordination with Human Resources New Employee Orientation.
Improving Productivity workshop
- Elementary Education, Professional Certification Grades K - 6, 2003
- Computer Science, Professional Certification Grades K - 12, 2005