Carbon Removal Fact Sheets
For an in-depth introduction to carbon removal, read our Carbon Removal Explainer.
For overviews of each individual topic in carbon removal, read the fact sheets below.
TOPICS IN CARBON REMOVAL
- What is carbon removal? (PDF)
- Nature-based solutions to climate change (PDF)
- Carbon capture & use and carbon removal (PDF)
APPROACHES TO CARBON REMOVAL
- Agroforestry (PDF)
- BECCS: Bioenergy with carbon capture & storage (PDF)
- Biochar (PDF)
- Blue carbon (PDF)
- Direct air capture (PDF)
- Enhanced mineralization (PDF)
- Forestation (PDF)
- Mass timber (PDF)
- Ocean alkalinization (PDF)
- Soil carbon sequestration (PDF)
The production of these fact sheets was supported by a grant from The New York Community Trust.