Penn felt like the university gave her the knowledge she needed, and prepared her for where she is today.Read More
Political Communication at American University.
- Develop a communication campaign or plan that incorporates the key elements of planning, including situation analysis, research, objectives, strategies, target audiences, key messages, tactics, timeline, and evaluation
- Understand the role of qualitative and quantitative research in strategic communication, and how to apply the findings
- Think analytically about communication problems and identify creative solutions
- Write clearly, concisely, and strategically in a range of formats and media Understand the role of digital strategy and technology tools in integrated communication campaigns
- Communicte confidently and persuasively
- Use theory, best practices, and the latest research in the field to inform communication practice and scholarship