Students interested in learning about ITEP are invited to attend School of Education Open House events offered once each fall and spring semester.
We encourage students to schedule personal visits or an observation of one of our evening courses. This gives you the opportunity to meet with our staff and, when available, students to give you a better idea of what ITEP has to offer.
To plan a visit and to learn more about our next Open House, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ITEP program entrance semesters are Fall, Spring, and Summer.
Fall priority admissions deadline is February 1st; Fall applications are on a rolling basis until August 1st.
Spring priority admissions dealine is November 1st; Spring applications on a rolling basis until December 1st.
Summer admission deadline is May 1st.
- If you have any questions about the below application requirements or the program, please send an email to email@example.com.
• Online Application
• Statement of Purpose
- • Unofficial Transcripts
- • Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- • Resume
Note: Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are not a requirement for admission.
- 30 credit hours of approved graduate work
- Capstone Experience:
Required (9 credit hours)
- EDU-611 Social Theory and Education (3)
- EDU-642 Training Program Design (3)
- EDU-698 Comparative and International Education (3)
Social Science Research Methodology (6 credit hours)
- EDU-610 Overview of Qualitative and Quantitative Research Strategies (3)
Electives (12 Credit Hours)
- EDU-612 Equity and Education in the Global Context (3)
- EDU-614 International Education Exchange: Policies and Practices (3)
- EDU-647 Global and Multicultural Education (3)
- EDU-648 Education Sector Assessment (3)
- EDU-649 Nonformal Education and Development (3)
- EDU-673 Culture, Identity and Education (3)
- EDU-674 Education and Transitional Justice (3)
- EDU-713 Advanced Training Program Design (3)
- HLTH-575 Global Health (3)