Digital Technology Generalist (Undergraduate Certificate) [SPA]
Offered by the School of Public Affairs.
Admission to the Program
Open to undergraduate degree and nondegree students. Not eligible for F-1 or J-1 visa sponsorship.
- 17 credit hours of approved coursework completed with grades of C or better. Grades of C- or D in certificate program courses are not accepted toward the fulfillment of certificate requirements, although these grades will be included in the calculation of the GPA. Students must have a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA in certificate courses in order to be awarded a certificate. Students in certificate programs must take a minimum of 6 credit hours during each 12-month period and complete the certificate in four years. International students must enroll in 12 credit hours each semester (except for summer)
Required (13 credit hours)
- GOVT-310 Introduction to Political Research (3)
- ITEC-466 Cybersecurity Risk Management (3)
- STAT-302 Intermediate Statistics (3)
- STAT-412 Statistical Programming in R (3)
- UGST-100 Career Exploration and Development (1)
Statistics (4 credit hours)
Complete 4 credit hours from the following: