- BA, Summa Cum Laude, Political Science and History University At Albany MA Degree, Political Science Political Science Rockefeller College, SUNYA
- Languages Spoken
- English, Some Spanish
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- The First Floor of the AU Library.
- Favorite Place in Washington DC
- The Rooftop of my building looking out on the District while reading a good book.
- Book Currently Reading
- Deliver the Vote: A History of Election Fraud, an American Political Tradition-1742-2004
- Peter W. Brusoe is a PhD Candidate in the Department of Government in the School of Public Affairs. He is currently writing his dissertation entitled "The States of Small Donors." This dissertation focuses on Campaign Finance in American Elections and how small and large campaign donors differ. Brusoe has taught Government 310: Research Methods for Undergraduates and Government 492: The Teaching Assistant Seminar. Brusoe works as a Research Analyst for the Campaign Finance Institute and recently completed a book chapter with Michael J. Malbin examining Campaign Finance in the State and City of New York. In addition to his teaching and research work, Brusoe serves the District of Columbia as a Commissioner for ServeDC and is involved with several local non-profit organizations including St. Thomas Apostle Church, The Woodley Park Community Association, and the DeMolay Leaders of Washington, DC. In his free time Brusoe plays the Tuba and enjoys the cultural scene in Washington, DC Brusoe resides in Washington, DC.
Campaign Finance Institute