- PhD in Public Management, MSc in Public Policy and Management, MSc in Comparative and International Politics, all obtained at the KU Leuven.
- Languages Spoken
- Dutch, English
- Besides working at AU as a professorial lecturer, I work at the World Bank, where I am involved in public sector and civil service reform projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy and Serbia. I am also a fellow at the KU Leuven Public Governance Institute. My main research interests include comparing civil services, development administration, public sector innovation, policy termination, and creativity in public services. Finally, my work has been published in 'Public Personnel Management', 'The International Review of Administrative Sciences', 'Financial Accountability & Management', and 'Public Policy and Administration'.
- See Also
- What makes public sector innovations survive? An exploratory study of the influence of feedback, accountability and learning
- Illuminating the Gender Divide in Public Sector Innovation: Evidence From the Australian Public Service
- Right-wing populist attitudes among European public servants – A cross-country comparison
- The impact of supreme audit institutions and ombudsmen in Belgium and The Netherlands
- Building effective, accountable, and inclusive institutions in Europe and Central Asia - Managing Public Resources
- For the Media
- To request an interview for a news story, call AU Communications at 202-885-5950 or submit a request.
PUAD-608 Comparative Administrative Sys