MOSAICS training and technical assistance (TTA) assists court stakeholders in implementing trauma-responsive policies to:
- Identify survivors of human trafficking who are facing criminal charges.
- Respond to the needs of survivors facing charges with a range of outcomes in their cases and a continuum of social service referrals.
- Reduce the infliction of harm on survivors facing criminal charges in court proceedings.
We are still providing expert led, individualized TTA during the public health pandemic. We are meeting with court teams over video conferencing to present topical trainings, lead policy planning meetings, and discuss the implementation of trauma-informed practices. Apply for TTA to learn more!
Qualities of MOSAICS TTA
MOSAICS TTA is:
- For entire court teams to be trained together – including judges, attorneys, court clerks, court managers, court officers, correction officers, probation/parole officers, and others.
- Tailored to the needs of specific jurisdictions.
- Will help courts build sustainable relationships with community partners.
Building skills in the following areas:
Requirements to Participate
If you're interested in MOSAICS TTA here are a few things to consider:
- TTA is a time commitment. You will need the buy-in from all court staff and justice professionals to participate in TTA. Depending on the type of TTA you choose to receive, the commitment could be as little as a two-hour workshop or up to weekly workshops over the course of three months. We are able to create a TTA plan around your schedule.
- TTA involves implementing change over time. Court teams should be committed to applying what they learn in TTA to their own practices and programs.
- MOSAICS staff will help courts develop a strategic plan to manage changes and provide follow-up assistance
- After TTA, court staff will hold any needed additional meetings with stakeholders, create new tools or policy guides, and other activities to put the changes into practice
Sign UP For TTA
To receive training and technical assistance, please complete the short form below. Our staff will contact the applicant after we have reviewed the information provided.
Apply for TTA