MOSAICS training and technical assistance (TTA) assists courts in advancing the identification of and responses to survivors of human trafficking who are facing criminal charges. Our training is centered around creating trauma-responsive courtrooms to reduce the harm and the re-victimization that, too often, plays out in legal proceedings.
Apply for TTA
Qualities of MOSAICS TTA
MOSAICS TTA is:
- For entire court teams to be trained together – including judges, attorneys, court clerks, court managers, court officers, correction officers, probation/parole officers, and others
- Tailored to the needs of specific jurisdictions
- Will help courts build sustainable relationships with community partners
Building skills in the following areas:
Requirements to Participate
If you're interested in MOSAICS TTA here are a few things to consider:
- TTA is a time commitment. You will need a commitment from all court staff and justice professionals to participate in TTA. This includes:
- Completing a survey about court practices and procedures (1 hour)
- Interviews with training faculty (0.5 - 1 hour per interview)
- Being present for the entirety of direct TTA (several hours to three days)
- TTA involves implementing change over time. Court teams should be committed to applying what they learn in TTA to their own practices and programs.
- MOSAICS staff will help courts develop a strategic plan to manage changes and provide follow-up assistance
- After TTA, court staff will hold any needed additional meetings with stakeholders, create new tools or policy guides, and other activities to put the changes into practice
Sign UP For TTA
To recieve training and technical assistance, please complete the short form below. Our staff will contact the applicant after we have reviewed the information provided.
Apply for TTA