Get to know key at an info session
We invite you to participate in a virtual information session to learn about Key Executive Leadership Certificates and the Key Executive Master of Public Administration degree.
You can find the dates for all currently scheduled information sessions below:
1/15 at noon: Conference Call
1/22 at noon: Zoom Call
2/7 at noon: Conference Call
2/10 at noon: In person session (Location TBD)
2/20 at noon: Zoom Call
2/25 at 5PM: Zoom Call
3/5 at noon: Zoom Call
3/18 at noon: In person session (Location TBD)
3/30 at noon: Conference Call
More dates coming soon!
- Meet with the Director and Graduate Advisor
- 25% tuition discount for government employees
- Executive Coaching Services with 360 Assessment available
- Veterans Benefits
- Learn more about the all new Executive Leadership Graduate Certificate
- 22 months on an Executive Schedule with the summer off
- No GRE required
- Learn more about Executives Abroad Program in Brussels, Belgium for MPA and certificate students
Meet the Director
Meet the Director of the Key Executive Leadership Programs, Patrick Malone. Discover the answers to your questions and learn how the programs can integrate with your demanding schedule.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time with the Director.