Donate and Check Out Resources from Our Community Bookshelf
We strive to make a more pluralistic community. One way we are doing this is by making available resources from thought leaders across cultural, religious, racial, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
So Take one, Read It, and Pass It On!
Following are examples of what we have to offer:
- Affluence without Abundance: The Disappearing World of the Bushmen
- Ants Among Elephants: An Untouchable Family and theMaking of Modern India
- Chasing the Harvest: Migrant Workers in California Agriculture
- Native Nations: Cultures and Histories of Native North America
- No Wall Too High: One Man's Daring Excape from Mao's Darkest Prison
Bookshelf Location: Across the hall from classroom 402 in the Spring Valley Building