- Priority International Deadline: Feb 26
- Final International Deadline: March 30
- Final Domestic Deadline: May 7
- Priority International Deadline: April 30
- Final International Deadline: June 1
- Final Domestic Deadline: August 13
*Subject to change.
1All ELTA students must have health insurance. Students are automatically enrolled in AU health insurance but have the opportunity to waive the fee and use their own insurance coverage instead.
2This plan provides 175 meals per semester, approximately 10-11 meals per week, plus $400 Eaglebucks. Charges and refunds for all meal plans are pro-rated and calculated on a daily basis, based on the time of enrollment and total dining days per semester. Students seeking meal plan enrollments for the summer semester have the choice to select any of the options for the meal plans offered.