- Additional Positions at AU
- Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs
- Assistant Professor
- JD, Washington College of Law BA, University of Pennsylvania
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- Frailey Pool
- Favorite Place in Washington DC
- C & O Canal
- Book Currently Reading
- How to Be an Anti-Racist, Ibram Kendi
- Areas of Expertise: Criminal Justice, Constitutional Law, Legal Culture Jason Fabrikant is an Assistant Professor & Acting Assistant Dean for Faculty Affairs in the School of Professional and Extended Studies (SPExS). He helps to manage both the Washington Mentorship Program & Washington Semester Program (WSP), and teaches primarily in the area of Justice & Law. Professor Fabrikant regularly instructs WSP Public Law & Society, and Criminology & Justice. He is teaching a new Complex Problems course in Fall ‘19 entitled, “Death Penalty Perspectives.” He also teaches AUx2 core course in the Spring that focuses on the topics of power, privilege, and inequality. Professor Fabrikant is a native Washingtonian and attended DC Public Schools. He is a member of the DC, NM, & Supreme Court Bar, and enjoys attending oral arguments. He resides in D.C. with his family and is a sports fan.
CORE-107 Complex Problems Seminar: Death Penalty Perspectives
International Journal of Sport & Society, July 2018
"The Discriminatory Impact of Title IX Through Its Implementation in U.S. College Athletics
Welcome New Students! I am excited for the Fall 2016 semester. I look forward to discussing Politics in the U.S. this semester during our the 2016 Presidential Election.