- Additional Positions at AU
- Program Director for Undergraduate Programs
- JD, Washington College of Law BA, University of Pennsylvania
- Languages Spoken
- Spanish, Proficient
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- SVB SPExS & SOE Floor
- Favorite Place in Washington DC
- C & O Canal
- Book Currently Reading
- Evicted: Poverty & Profit in an American City
- Areas of Expertise: Criminal Justice, Constitutional Law, Legal Culture Jason Fabrikant is an Assistant Professor & Program Director of Undergraduate Programs in the School of Professional and Extended Studies (SPExS). He helps to manage both the Washington Mentorship Program & Washington Semester Program as Program Director. He teaches primarily in the Washington Semester Program in the area of Justice & Law. He has instructed "Applied U.S. Politics" in the Graduate Professional Studies Program. He has also taught two courses online and face-to-face: "D.C. and Voting Rights," and "The Supreme Court, the Death Penalty, and International Law." He has also instructed "American Legal Culture" in the Justice, Law, and Criminology Department, and "Constitutional Law II, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties" in the Department of Government. Professor Fabrikant is a native Washingtonian and attended DC Public Schools for primary and secondary school. He is a member of the DC, NM, & Supreme Court Bar, and enjoys attending oral arguments.
Welcome New Students! I am excited for the Fall 2016 semester. I look forward to discussing Politics in the U.S. this semester during our the 2016 Presidential Election.
International Journal of Sport & Society, July 2018
"The Discriminatory Impact of Title IX Through Its Implementation in U.S. College Athletics