American University's online Master of Science in Measurement & Evaluation will give you the skills to systematically collect, analyze, and use data to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of projects. Graduates of this program are prepared to help meet the critical organizational need to establish evaluation, monitoring, and reporting systems to demonstrate the impacts of programs, projects and policies.
- Create a universal framework for improving the planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of projects
- Build and assess monitoring plans, performance evaluation designs, and other measurement tools
- Develop ethical, intercultural, and agency/client/stakeholder relationships
A Curriculum Designed for Today's Workplace
This program consists of ten courses (30 credits), each eight weeks long and fully online, giving you the flexibility to continue to meet your personal and professional commitments while you complete your degree in as little as 20 months.
- Emerging Technology Trends
- Intercultural Communication for Professionals
- Evaluation Sciences
- Evaluation Quantitative Methods
- Professional Ethics and Project Leadership
- Principles & Theories of Evaluation
- Evaluation Approaches & Designs
- Evaluation Qualitative Methods
- Measurement & Evaluation Capstone