Please note that tuition, student service, housing and dining fees will be paid to American University. American University will then pay Bath Spa University for the program students.
Fall 2017 Estimated Costs 1
- Tuition (Flat fee tuition for 15 credits)
- $ 23,820.00
- Required Full-Time Student Fees
- $ 285.00
- Mentorship Program Fee $80.00
- ACE Emergency Travel Insurance $85.00 2
- Technology $120.00
- Housing and Partial Board (per person)
Campus flats with kitchen accommodations and 1 meal per day
- $ 3,604.00
- Campus, In Country Transportation, Excursion Fees
- $ 4,405.00
- Estimated Total Cost Billed Through AU
- $ 32,114.00
Additional Estimated Expenses to Be Considered
- Short Term UK Student Visa
- International Airfare
- Additional Meals
- Social and cultural activities
- Transportation to Washington, DC for orientation
- Transportation for trips during break periods
- Miscellaneous expenses
- Total Estimated Cost Not Billed through AU
- $ 2,455.00 - $ 3,455.00
- Total Estimated Expenses for the Program
- $ 34,569.00 - $ 35,569.00
Optional AU Insurance
- Estimated Student Health Insurance Fee
- $ 1,750.00
- Estimated Tuition Refund Insurance Fee 4
(per semester rate)
- $ 120.00
1 Costs are estimated and are subject to change.
2 Students CANNOT waive the ACE Travel Assistance Program Insurance.
3 Student Health Insurance may be waived if student is covered under another plan. All students MUST complete a waiver form to avoid this fee.
4 The Student Tuition Refund Insurance is optional. Students will be charged a fee once they enroll in the plan. This insurance covers only tuition. It does not cover the room, board, and excursion fees for the Mentorship Program in England.