We're excited to welcome you to Washington, DC for the fall 2018 semester! More information about orientation will be posted in May. In the meantime, if you have any questions regarding your upcoming semester please do not hesitate to contact our office at 202-895-4936.
- August 17
- Local students (coming from DC, MD, VA, WV, DE, NJ and PA) and international students move in to Leonard Hall.
- August 18
- All other students move in to Leonard Hall. Recommended move in time based on floor assignment (times TBD).
- August 19-20
- August Eagle Summit and International Student Orientation
Students who did not attend a June or July Eagle Summit session attend August Eagle Summit (on Sunday or Monday). Families are invited to attend.
International Students attend International Student Orientation and Eagle Summit on August 19.
Students who attended a June or July Eagle Summit session have Sunday and Monday open to pick up AU IDs, attend Welcome Week Activities, and take care of any outstanding items.
- August 21
- Washington Mentorship Orientation
Orientation activities on this day are required for all Washington Mentorship students. A detailed schedule will be available to students during the summer.
- August 21-26
- Explore DC and other Welcome Week Activities
All Washington Mentorship students are highly encouraged to sign up for the Welcome Week Activities. Registrations will be available in mid-June.
- August 27
- Internship Fair and First Day of Class