Over the past 25 years, American University has been working with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; the Environmental Protection Agency; the D.C. Department of Health; an independent environmental health scientist; and other partners to address these issues in a public process designed to ensure the health and safety of for both the AU campus and the surrounding community. In addition to AU materials and helpful links on our site, reports are publicly available at the Army Corps' repository site at the Tenleytown-Friendship Heights Library on Wisconsin Avenue. The Army Corps own website is a source of comprehensive information.
This is the latest information regarding the Army Corps of Engineers' activities on American University's campus. Additional reports, archives and memos predating those listed here are available by emailing the Office of the President at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by accessing the documents online.
- June 26, 2018
- Army Corps of Engineers Project – Former Public Safety Building
- September 19, 2017
- Army Corps of Engineers-Campus Update
- May 15, 2017
- Army Corps of Engineers Resumption of Activities
- December 1, 2014
- Army Corps of Engineers-Resumption of Activity at 4825 Glenbrook Road
- July 24, 2014
- President's Mid-Summer Campus Update
- May 2, 2014
- President's End of Semester Update