Minor in Religion
Please refer to the minor checklist to ensure that you take the required classes for the minor.
- 18 credit hours with grades of C or better with at least 12 credit hours unique to the minor, and at least 9 credit hours at the 300 level or above
- 6 credit hours from the following:
- RELG-105 Religious Heritage of the West (3)
- RELG-185 Forms of the Sacred: Religions of the East (3)
- RELG-210 Non-Western Religious Traditions (3)
- RELG-220 Religious Thought (3)
- 12 credit hours in religion courses, which may include 3 credit hours in RELG-391 Internship in Religious Studies and 3 credit hours in philosophy.