Weight Watchers Monthly Pass
Monthly Pass delivers more convenience and flexibility.
- Access to At Work meetings and unlimited local community meetings
- Guidance from a leader and support from people like you
- FREE e-Tools...People who attend Weight Watchers meetings and use e-tools lose 50% more weight than those who just attend meetings
- Monthly Pass automatically renews each month
Weight Watchers Monthly Pass Frequently Asked Questions
Under the new model, members are not signing up for meetings at AU but a membership with Weight Watchers. The Monthly Pass is valid for attending meetings in the community, as well as the workplace, once a meeting opens at AU (after 20 monthly pass purchases through the registration website for AU the AU meeting will officially open under the new model and will then show on the registration website when a member searches for a meeting location to attend using AU's zip code). As soon as participants purchase their monthly pass, they will be a live member under the new model, and can immediately print a temporary pass and attend a local meeting, then at AU once the meeting officially opens there.
There are two parts to the portal sign up process:
First, participants log in and “register” HERE.
Next, step is for participants to “purchase”
- After they register they will see a statement that says, there are no At Work meetings at AU. That is because Weight Watchers has not opened the new At Work Program at AU yet. The meeting will be open when 20 people have purchased Monthly Passes at AU.
- Participants should ignore that statement and move to the next page where they will see local meetings in the community that they may attend until AU meetings begin.
- They should click on the blue rectangular box that is on one of those meeting pages that says “PURCHASE MONTHLY PASS”.
- They can now put in their credit card, debit card or pay pal information and complete the purchase.
- They can print out a “temporary” monthly pass at that time.
- They will be mailed their regular monthly pass within two weeks.
- In the mean time they may attend a local meeting in the community UNTIL we have 20 people who have made the purchase of the monthly pass in the portal.
- Once 20 people have purchased monthly passes, the new At Work Program meetings at AU will be open and anyone beyond the first 20 that purchase will see the statement that there IS an At Work meeting at AU.