Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find Kogod logos and fonts?
- Please click here to download Kogod logos and fonts.
How can I request copies of Kogod materials such as brochures, folders, thank you notes, and project paper?
- Please send your request to Laurie Enceneat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I get my event or announcement displayed on the flat screens?
- Please use the flat screen request form to submit your announcement as soon as possible. New slides are added to the flat screens every Tuesday.
How can I schedule a podcast for an upcoming event or guest speaker?
- Please contact AU's Audio Visual Department for larger events or panel speakers. Kogod Marketing and Communications has several mini-recorders for individual guest speakers. Depending on what you would like to do with the podcast, it can be posted on AU's iTunes U website or posted on the course Blackboard page.
How can I update my faculty profile?
- Please download this guide for specific instructions on how to update your faculty profile and picture.
How do I request a Kogod faculty/staff polo or nametag?
- Rene Kauder places these orders throughout the year. Please email Rene at email@example.com or call (202) 885-1915.
I have a guest speaker coming to my class. How do I get a gift for him/her?
- Please use the guest speaker gift form to submit your request at least 24-hours before you need to pick up the gift. There is no charge for this service.
How often are the Kogod homepage and the flat screens throughout the building updated?
- The Kogod homepage is updated each week. To recommend a story for the Kogod homepage, please use the news stories form. To post announcements on the Kogod flat screens, please submit your information on the flat screen request form.
I have a great new marketing or sponsorship idea for Kogod, who do I tell?
- Please contact Lara Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your idea.