- Additional Positions at AU
- Adjunct Professorial Lecturer
- (1) Post-doctoral Research Fellow : Computational Radiotherapy Physics Applications, National Cancer Institute/ National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD (2014-2016);
(2) Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) : Applied Physics, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL (2003-2011);
(3) Master of Science (MS): Electrical Engineering, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL (2000-2002);
(4) Master's Degree in Science (M.Sc) : General Physics; Tribhuwan University, Kathmandu, Nepal (1994-1997).
- Languages Spoken
- English, Indian, Nepali
- Dr Pyakuryal is an Adjunct Professiorial Lecturer of Mathemaics and Statistics at American University, and an Adjunct Instructor of Physics and Engineering at the University of District of Columbia.
MATH-170 Precalculus Mathematics
MATH-151 Finite Mathematics