Associate Professor of Literature Kyle Dargan publishes new collection of poems.
- Additional Positions at AU
- Director of Creative Writing
- MFA, Creative Writing, Indiana University BA, English Language and Literature, The University of Virginia
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- Katzen Arts Center
- Favorite Place in Washington DC
- C & O Canal
- Kyle G. Dargan is the author of five collections of poetry, most recently ANAGNORISIS (Northwestern, 2018), HONEST ENGINE (UGA, 2015) and LOGORRHEA DEMENTIA (UGA,2010). His debut, THE LISTENING (UGA 2004), won the 2003 Cave Canem Prize, and his second, BOUQUET OF HUNGERS (UGA 2007), was awarded the 2008 Hurston/Wright Legacy Award in poetry. Dargan’s poems and non-fiction have appeared in publications such as Callaloo, Denver Quarterly, Jubilat, The Newark Star-Ledger, Ploughshares, TheRoot.com, and Shenandoah. While a Yusef Komunyakaa fellow at Indiana University, he served as poetry editor for Indiana Review. He is the founding editor of Post No Ills magazine and was most recently the managing editor of Callaloo.